"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Inspiration


Well, I haven't had much time to blog since my daycare became licensed on the 15th. It's been so fun!! Really! So yesterday, a new little boy joined our crew, and brought with him the *cutest* blanket. I'm really going to have to make one of these. I measured and plotted it all out last night, but I'm sure I'm going to need a pattern for the pinwheel section. Anyway, this is sooooo cute. The quilting is exceptional too. I couldn't get a good picture of it, but on the inner border the fabric has fish on it, and the quilting is all little fish. The outside border is flowers and bumble bees and every other section has different patterns of quilting. The pinwheel section was quilted outlining the pinwheels. My quilting skills are nowhere near this level, but I L-O-V-E the quilt! I'm inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment