"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Jackpot ;)

 I've wanted car beds for my boys since my oldest was little (and he's 23 now). Finally I came across one that was affordable.  We have a local Facebook for-sale page (kind of works like Craigslist, which we don't have) and this bed was listed for $25! It holds a crib mattress and our youngest two both think it's great.

My 2 year old even took a nap on it this morning.  He was so tired that he was willing to stay in bed.  Not sure he will do that all the time but it's a good start.  Now I just need to find two more (hopefully at this price, and bigger).  Lets just hope it doesn't take another 23 years...

Oh, and then there's this little bargain.  It's a Yamaha Vmax 500 and I bought it for $300.  It runs and is in very good condition - woohooooo.  Can you tell the boys are all praying for snow now?

No comments:

Post a Comment