"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Sunday, December 7, 2014

My Superhero

This little man is so creative.  He is always impressing me with his imagination.  Today he was really on a roll.  He put these boxes on his legs and told me he was Ironman.

Then he put them on his arms and jumped on my bed and told me he was a supermodel.  Ha.  I'm  sure he doesn't know what a supermodel really is.  This was more like a bird with flapping wings.  Later he put the boxes back on his legs, and used a pillow for wings (it has one of those covers on it with an opening in the middle of the back, so he put his arms into it and flapped the pillow for wings.  I missed getting a picture of it.

He also created this interesting Lego ... thing.

It was made of castle pieces and one axle with two wheels.

He told me it was a king's car :)  Looks somewhat like the popemobile, eh?

1 comment: