"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Monday, January 6, 2014

Books Read in 2013

I know I'm a bit behind in my monthly posts of my reading, but here it is - everything I read in 2013.  A total of 68 books.  My goal at the beginning of the year was to read a book a week - 52 books - and I went way beyond that.  I'm keeping that same goal for this year. I imagine I will read much more than that again, but I don't want to be so focused on that that I don't accomplish anything else.

I'm lumping December's books into this post because I only read two - the Bible, and The World As We Know It.  I felt like it would be cheating to add the Bible stats into December's figures since I've been reading it all year.

So here are the grand totals:
68 Books Read
83 3/4 Total Inches - that's about as high as I can reach with my fingertips extended and not standing on tip-toe!!  The stack would be more than 14 inches taller than I am.
22,364 Total Pages
Here are the books - in reverse order.  The one I read first is the last one pictured. Here's to next year's reading.  I've already finished one book but you'll have to wait to hear about that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment