"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Bunch of Cute Guy Pictures :)

 Does it get any cuter than this?  I could have titled this post "orneriness" but I think I already have a post by that name :P

 Daddy and the baby have a pretty special bond.  When Daddy comes home, baby comes running, and always wants to go see him right away.  The baby still has really bad eczema, and dry skin, and we've found that plain old vasoline works the best (along with his prescription strength eczema medicine.)  I hate the feel of the stuff.  So Dad has taken on the task of greasing the baby :D  Yeah Dad!

 I don't think I'm ever going to have to worry about the honey-do list not getting done.  I've got a lot of little honeys along with the big one that are always willing to help :)

 They even help with the dishes :)  Can you see that grin?

 This one is 100% orneriness.

 I'm not sure if he was washing dishes or cooking soapy soup, but he stayed occupied for about half an hour, and didn't make too big a mess, so it's all good.

 I tell you, if all I had in my daycare for toys was about a dozen of these tubs, we'd be good.  They all love them.  Especially my own youngest two.  The three year old thinks when you get in the bucket you also have to be covered up.  In this case he used the pillow :)  Peek-a-boo!


The baby likes the bucket too.  He crawls into it and rolls around - kind of like the fun house I loved when I was a kid.  Remember those?  You go inside this barrel type thing, and the faster you run the faster the barrel moves until you can fall down and be tumbled as if you were in a dryer... genius toy :)

 We got this stuffed animal bear in Gatlinburg.  Actually I think Bugga bought it for the eight year old when he was only a year old - or maybe two years old.  I can't remember.  Anyway, the three year old likes to wear it... with the tail end out...

 He's a regular Grizzly Adams...

 His latest love is spinning.  Here's the wind up.  Then he counts - "One, Three, GO!" and spins and falls down.  He gets all the daycare kids doing it and it gets kind of dangerous with the arms swinging around.  It's also very loud and gets everyone wound up.  I usually make them do it outside, but we're starting to get snow and soon enough we won't be able to go outside as much.  We woke up to snow again yesterday morning but I didn't take a picture - it was about like what we had the day before - just an inch or two.  It's snowing again now too, and temperatures have been in the teens overnight.  Boy do I need an indoor playground.  I thought about doing that with my garage, but then we decided to move the living room and adult dining room out there...  Still working on that one.  I can't go much farther until I buy bookshelves - which is going to take close to $1000 for the amount and style I need.  So that's on hold....

 The baby's been practicing his walking.  He's getting braver, but hasn't taken off as fast as I thought he would.  He's still pretty careful and only goes a few steps at a time.

 He's pretty excited by his new skill though :)

 When he falls down he tips over on his head like this and waits there until someone helps him do a somersault.  I really think he likes that as much as the walking :)

 It would probably be easier to walk if someone wasn't standing on your foot...

 The three year old has to get in on the action too.

 This is a perfect example of what goes on here.  The cuddly three year old cuddles the baby to death.  The baby puts up with it for a minute, then screams and pounds on him.

Oh yeah.... It's a barrel of laughs around here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment