"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Family Pictures

 This past week, we had the honor of having all of our children home at once.  The oldest, our 22 year old son, is headed to Turkey with the Air Force, then goes to Italy, so we may not see him for a couple of years.  We have our 20 year old daughter home from college for the summer too, then of course our youngest sons - ages 9, 4 and almost 2.  A huge thanks to my sister for suggesting we do a group shot.  With all the chaos of the recent move and my husband's job searches, I honestly hadn't thought of it.









 We joined our son and my Dad at their hotel (where my daughter also works) for breakfast a few times during their stay, including the last morning before they left.  We headed to church and they headed to Colorado.

 I thought it would be a good opportunity to have another picture, but I think we all just look tired and sad.



No comments:

Post a Comment