"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Friday, January 24, 2014

I'll Never Get Tired of This View

 I've been awed by the sunrises again lately - and the sunsets, and middle of the day ... I honestly don't think I could ever get tired of the view we have from this house.

It's amazing to me how much the view changes given the different times of day or weather conditions.  The mountains just glow at times.  Beautiful. It doesn't come through very well in pictures though.

It's hard to get much done at sunrise.  I find myself just staring out the window watching the colors change.  We hoped the other night to catch sight of the Northern Lights, but a snowstorm moved in and we didn't have a view at all.  But we are so blessed each day to get to see such beauty.


It was really foggy yesterday - you can't even make out the mountains.  This is looking directly at the mountains you see in the picture above.


It cleared off later in the day.  It's so relaxing to have a nice view.

No comments:

Post a Comment