"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Got Some Serious Stitchin to Get Done Today

Today is going to be *sew* busy ... and I mean that quite literally.

First I have to sew some stripes on my oldest's uniforms. I've got a whole pile of those to do.

Then I have to reattach the pom pom the two year old violently severed from the oldest's hat. It's missing an ear/horn too, but I think that just adds to it's character ... and the son didn't think to save it. (That happened awhile back, through no fault of the two year old.)

After that, I need to quilt this baby quilt for my niece. I will be seeing them in a couple days and hope to take it to them then ... fingers crossed.

I need to finish the moon and stars of my Birdie Stitches October block. I should be able to get this done without too much trouble since I can do that while I'm nursing.

And if I happen to get all that done, I'm going to turn these fabrics into pumpkins. Hmm. That sounds sort of like what happened in Cinderella. Minus those dangerous glass heels. Which by the way, only a man could have thought of. UGH.

Speaking of men, here are two of my favorites :D They were having a little conversation.

And a little tickling.

Well, wish me luck. Somehow I need to get all that done, finish up the laundry, pack a suitcase for me and the baby, give the baby a bath, run some errands, nurse, etc. etc. I'll let you know how it goes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment