"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Vacation Getaway :)

 Last week I was busy ... enjoying a week of rest :)  Gotta love that.  I had a rare opportunity to be away from the daycare for a week, so I loaded up my boys and headed to Colorado to visit Mom and my sister and her family.  We had a great time.

 A friend of the eight year old came over one day and we went swimming at the pool by Mom's house.





 Then we took all the kids to Chick-fil-A for ice cream and to play at the play land.

 Looks like a zoo, don't you think, with the younger boys staring at each other through the glass.




 We spent a lot of time at Mom's just relaxing.  I like vacations where you do a lot of sightseeing, but I hate coming home needing rest.  This vacation was just the opposite - lots of rest and visiting.


 We swam a couple different times, and the second time, my brother-in-law was able to join us.  The kids always love that.  He's a lot of fun :)











No comments:

Post a Comment