"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Quick Update

No exciting pictures today. Just a quick update. We're not going to have the house here before Christmas - a big disappointment. But I guess it will get here when it gets here. There have been a lot of storms in NC, which is really not typical at this time of year. We've had snow today here and expect it most days this week too. We drove to Jackson Hole for groceries and a few final items today. It was cold and really snowy, but the roads were not any worse than we expected. We did see two bears and several elk along the way, which is always fun. The bear sighting is very unusual, and they were a long ways off, but it was still very cool.

Before we left this morning, I got up early and went out to my sewing igloo (aka the unheated garage) and finished the boys' pajama pants. Now all I have left to sew is a super cuddly pillow for the 2 year old. I'm hoping to have enough extra fabric from that project to make him some "fluffy" pants - as he calls his sister's fuzzy fleece pajama pants. I bought some really soft fleece to make myself a scarf today too. I sure wish my indoor sewing room was here (I'm going to use one of the bedrooms of our house as a sewing room - can't wait to be warm while I sew :)

Well, that's it for the update... Christmas is only a week away!

No comments:

Post a Comment