"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunday

 Remember these?  I mentioned earlier - maybe a week or so ago that you'd have to wait to see what they were going to be...
 Well, here they are.  Still not sure what they are?
They're towel tabs. Exciting, right?  Well, I finally got around to putting up a hook rack instead of that cheesy towel bar in the kids' bathroom.  I got tired of washing towels after every use.  So now each kid has their own towel on their own hook, with specific instructions to re-hang it after the bath.  We'll see how it goes.  I had done this in our bathroom over a year ago.  Not sure why it took me so long to do it for the kids too.
 I also put hooks up in the laundry room for my husband's filthy work clothes.  Nothing says, "Welcome to the daycare" like a pile of concrete crusted, greasy work clothes.  Now he has a place to put them that nobody can see.  Gotta love that!
So now I need to find a new project to use these fat quarters on - ha.  Right!  Actually, this is my latest stack of fat quarters I've won.  This was from a Leap Day giveaway.  They are a little bit glittery too, so I'm thinking I'll pair the fabrics with a solid (or nearly solid) black.  Should be dramatic.  But that will have to wait.  Too many projects going on right now.  I'm making good progress on getting all the kaleidoscope quilt pieces cut out.  It's slow work since it's all template pieces, but I'm enjoying the slower pace of it.  I'm anxious to see what the blocks look like when I get a chance to get some put together.
 So tonight, my husband and three year old were reading Bugle magazine - a publication of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.  It has lots of excellent wildlife photography in it.
 See that picture?  I knew the three year old had been hanging out with his Dad too long when I heard him say, "Look at that scope!"
 I guess everything is a riding toy to a three year old.  He bought this with his own Christmas money.  It's a transporter that has plastic sides that swing up and allow you to store your cars inside it.  But he thinks it's for riding on.  He's figured out how to scoot himself along fairly fast and lift up his feet so he glides over the floor.  You really have to watch out because he gets moving and doesn't mind running over your toes.
So this is what happens when you make stupid faces in front of your Mom when she's holding the camera.  Your goofy picture gets put on the blog ;)
 Now this is what I call crashing.  The two first fingers he is always sucking even fell out of his mouth...
He was really tired! :)  It's so fun to have all these little entertainers =D  Speaking of crashing, I better get there soon.  I just realized it's 12:30!  This time change is going to eat my lunch if I don't get in bed asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment