"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Saturday, March 24, 2012

 Aren't these plates and bowls pretty?
 I love the brown on the edges.  I bought 16 plates and 8 bowls.  I would have bought more bowls, but that was all they had left.  So the grand total?  $24!  Where?  Would you believe the Dollar Store?!?  Can't beat that.  I sure hope they get more bowls in.  I'd love to have a full set, and these bowls are the perfect shape and size.
 The three year old cracked me up the other day.  He insisted on wearing this particular coat.  He said, "Get my man coat!" 
 Can you see it?  There is a kid embroidered on the fleece side of the coat (it's reversible, but we only wear it with the green side out.)  So since there is a "man" on the inside, this is a "man coat" :)
 Then later he brought me this magnet.  He told me, "Mama, it's a Wilbur!"  We recently watched Charlotte's Web for the first time as a reward for the eight year old reading the entire book on his own.  If you've never read the book, you ought to.  The writing is excellent.
 Book time.  My kids all love books.  I love that.  It was one of my biggest goals from the day my first one was born - to help them love to read.  And that was before I had ever heard of homeschooling.
Well, I've gotta wrap this up.  We're headed to Jackson Hole to watch the Hillclimb. (It's a snowmobile thing for those of you in the south!)

1 comment: