"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lots of Love for a Family Heirloom

 Our four year old is attached to a toy that was his Dad's.  It was made by my husband's Grandmother, and is now being loved by her great-grandson :)  Don't you love that?

I normally keep this hand crocheted Humpty Dumpty up on a high shelf - a decoration, but not accessible to the destruction of the daycare.  The other day the four year old asked me to "Get me that penguin."  It took awhile to figure out what he meant, but after that, he's wanted it each day.

I don't let him play with it too roughly.  He mostly just wants to snuggle it.

Pretty cute, eh?  I think great-grandma would be pleased :)

No comments:

Post a Comment