"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas to Me ;)

I got myself a little something for Christmas :)  I've never had anything that was the newest/latest/best, and I don't care to, but the advertising on this one had me hooked months ago.  But I wasn't planning on getting one because I didn't want to upgrade to a smart phone and have to pay more every month.  Then my old basic phone started having major problems.  I tried ordering a replacement online, but it was a disaster.  So I gave in and got the one I really wanted.  I managed to get it for $100 due to discounts and the refund for the one that I had to return.  I figure that's not too bad, given the fact that one of the things I do most with my phone is take pictures.  So it's really like investing in a camera... right?  Lol.  I had it for a week before I was brave enough to take it out of the box and activate it ... with the 22 year old's help :)  This is going to take some getting used to, but I love it already.  It's a minor thing, but the alarm ring tone I used this morning was a really soothing, pleasant way to wake up :)

1 comment: