"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Friday, June 6, 2014

Cookoff Practice and a Game

Our ten year old has been getting ready for his 4H Cookoff competition next week.  Today was the second practice.  They're making one of my favorite recipes from when I was a kid - a bar that has a brown sugar and oatmeal base, with chocolate peanut butter on top.

 I enjoyed spending the evening with the family.  My husband and daughter were home at the same time. It will be a rarity for them both to be home at the same time, given their crazy work schedules.  The two year old borrowed his brother's minion goggles. Pretty cute :)

 We took advantage of the time together for all of us to play a game together.

My daughter and her five year old brother have always been really close buddies.  I loved the way they chose to share the chair.

 And this is my live entertainment.  The gophers are a riot.  They chase each other and tackle one another, and then they both go tumbling.  Its a lot of fun to watch.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment