"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Beautiful Fall

 We are in the midst of gorgeous fall colors right now.  I took my eight year old up to science camp yesterday at Red Cliff Bible Camp.  It is such a pretty drive - especially this time of year.  You can kind of see how smoky it is from the newest fire up Horse Creek.  At times it is much worse than this, and at times it seems pretty clear.  Just depends on which direction the wind blows.

 Fall is my favorite time of year.  I love all the colors, and the crisp air.

 So pretty :) 
We have to go pick up the eight year old this afternoon.  Science camp is pretty short.  Just one night.  But he looks so forward to it, and learns so much.  We have such great resources around us for homeschooling.  Great support groups and activities and opportunities.  I'm very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment