"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Happy Birthday

 This weekend we celebrated my husband's birthday.  We went out to dinner with his family Friday night, then the kids and I took him out Saturday night.  We spent Sunday at his parents' house after church, watching football and eating Chinese food.  So I guess you could say we celebrated all weekend.

There were only a few presents.  I couldn't (and still can't) find the main thing I had for him.  I hid it too well.  Maybe I'll find it by Christmas.


 I let the eight year old do all the wrapping.  It was his first time doing that.

 Not too bad... but I am going to need to buy more tape - lol.

 I about died laughing when I saw the wrapping paper.  I guess I really should have given more instructions...

We all had a good laugh.  But really, for his first attempt, he did a great job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment