"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Help I Do Not Need

The two year old is really testing my patience this week.  His favorite new thing is to climb up on the table (as I'm sure you've guessed from the previous posts). His nine year old brother was going to have cottage cheese for breakfast, but had to take care of something before eating.  We came back to the table to find that the two year old had added salt... LOTS of salt.  He was in the process of "cleaning it up" when we found him. Ugh. I don't put much stock into the "terrible two's" but this kid might convince me before it's over.  I finally decided "cleanup" would best be done with the hose attachment on the vacuum.  But I'm still finding tiny grains of salt here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment