"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Wheels on the Dog Go Round and Round ... wait...

 Yesterday the two year old was putting my hair bands on his dog.  The conversation was hysterical.  It went something like this:

"I'm putting wheels on the puppy."
A little later ... "This is not safe, puppy!"

And once he was done, "HAHA!" (spoken triumphantly) "I tangled the puppy!"

My little minion man actually went to the library and grocery store like this.  We do get some strange looks when we go out ;)  Under the coat he even had one of his minion shirts on.  I thought it was especially funny that the goggles were put on his head after the hood instead of under it :)

 When we got home, he and his older brother made a "snow minion"

It was more carved out of the bank than rolled like a snowman.

After all that work, he brought a book to my bed and studied it for a good 20 minutes.  This happens multiple times per day, so I've basically given up on making the bed with Grandma's quilt on top.  It never stays made and I hate to have him playing on the quilt.

He's really into Legos right now and studies his brother's Lego creations book often.

No comments:

Post a Comment