"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Friday, October 17, 2014

Fire Department Open House

 Last Saturday I took the little guys to the fire department open house for a quick bite to eat and a ride on a firetruck.  Had a great time :)





 We got to ride in the fancy new ladder truck - which I failed to get a picture of from the outside.  We rode in the seats facing backwards, which was a fun change, and a couple little friends from church rode with us.

 Horrible picture of me, but look at how excited he was :)  This was at the beginning when they took off fast like they would for a fire.


 I didn't realize until I looked at this picture how close the three year old's eye color is to mine.



 Fun times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment