"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Friday, October 3, 2014

September Reading

Only three books this month, but they were all good.  I'm still not back up to the 5-8 books a month I was reading earlier this year, but things have been B-U-S-Y, so I'm good with three.  I'm thinking I'll be lucky to get through three in October.  So, here's what I read:

1. Spring Moon by Bette Bao Lord - what a great book.  I probably never would have read this book apart from the Evening Book Club at our library, but I'm so glad I did.  I have already checked out another of her books (but surprise, surprise, I haven't started it yet, and don't know when I can).
2. Winterkill by C.J. Box.  - I always love CJ Box books - set in Wyoming with a game warden for a main character, in a place that sounds like it could be right here.  This one felt that way even more.  Not elite reading by any means, but I do enjoy it.
3. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin - this was a very well done book.  If you love reading, you'll enjoy this book.

September Stats:
Total Books: 3
Total Pages: 1,066
Total Inches: 4.5

Year to Date Stats:
Total Books: 52
Total Pages: 14,760
Total Inches: 60

No comments:

Post a Comment