"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Awesome Mail

 Yesterday we got a great box of goodies from my sister and brother-in-law.

 There was this awesome steamer pot (not sure what they're really called, but they have a strainer container within the outer pot, and also a shallow strainer on top).  They sent some cajun seasoning too, and it made me want to run to the store for shrimp!  But that will have to wait until Friday when we go out of town for my nephew's college graduation.  No way I'm paying for shrimp at our local highly overpriced store.  I've never had one of these pots and I know I'm going to use it all the time.  I bet our fresh veggies we get from our co-op baskets will be wonderful steamed :)

They also sent us a bunch of coffee goodies - espresso beans, and several different Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts coffee beans, and a nice canister from Starbucks.  They switched over to a Keurig machine and we got the coffee they had left.  A big THANKS S & J!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment