"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ikea Light & Water Play

 When we moved into this house a couple months ago, we converted the single car garage into a family room which includes a library, game room, dining room, and media center :)  We LOVE this room, and use it more than anywhere else for our family space.  The main living & dining room space has been converted to daycare space.  The problem we had was that there wasn't enough light.  I wanted to get a hanging light to go over the center of the table.

 I've always loved the shape of this Ikea light.  When I looked it up on Amazon, I was pleasantly surprised by the price - I paid around $30 for it :)

It came in a very small box and I had to completely assemble it, but it was very easy to do.  No we can see what we're eating :)

 We have an irrigation ditch running in the back of our yard which we use to water our lawn.  Our boys have figured out it's a fun place to play.

The four year old also decided it was a fun thing to throw dirt on the head of his soggy almost-2-year-old brother.

I think this picture says all you need to know about how little brother felt about that.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment