"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pizza Night

 We made homemade pizza for dinner tonight.  I made the dough and the nine year old did the rest.  Half Hawaiian, half pepperoni mushroom.

It only occurred to me when I was loading these pictures to the blog that I had failed to take a picture of it when it came out of the oven.

Meanwhile, the five year old used our train tracks to make a road for Finn McMissile.

 He actually had pizza twice today.  The preschool had a field trip to the pizza place and got to make their own mini pizzas.  He talked about it all week, and put on exactly what he said he would use for toppings - pepperoni and olives. :)

He was starting to make another track here.  Last time I looked he had two perfect circles like the first one.  He's very precise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment