"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Snowy Day

 We're getting quite a bit of snow today.  It's still coming down hard and it's just past noon now, so we may get quite a bit more.  I hear it's supposed to snow throughout the weekend. This is one of our decks. The kids' picnic table and play kitchen are nearly buried.  The lump in the middle is one of those ride-on toys for toddlers.


I love the way snow looks when it's fresh - especially on fences and such.


 I would guess we have around 8-10 inches now.

 So it's a good day to stay inside and build an airplane ;)

And read a pile of books, do a puzzle or two and play some family games.  I love snow days... particularly when they fall on days I don't have to go anywhere.  Unlike most of the country, nothing closes here when it's cold or snowy.

No comments:

Post a Comment