"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dr. T and Stormy Weather

 The five year old cracked me up the other day.  He came up to me with this string looped over his ears and put his fist on my chest and told me he was listening to my heart :)

We've had some stormy weather this week.  Had a bit of snow last night.  Tuesday was especially windy and nasty.



Unfortunately, my husband was determined for us to have grilled steak that night.  We had bought it for Easter, but then he wasn't feeling well that evening, and on Monday we ended up staying at the park too late.  I'll give him credit.  He finally got it lit (he had to move it out of the wind because the whole grill was blown over) and then he grilled some amazing steaks for us :)

 Wednesday was just as bad, and much more windy all day.  Beautiful Spring weather - ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment