"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Monday, May 12, 2014

Cool Beans

Let me just start by saying I hate that saying - Cool Beans.  And I wouldn't have used it except that it was the name of the kids play place we visited today. And wouldn't you know it ... I forgot to take my camera.  My phone did a pretty lousy job today.  I think the battery was pretty low.  It just couldn't keep up with all the action.

We were supposed to drive to Cheyenne today for the ten year old to participate in a special day camp, but weather prevented it.  They cancelled for the day thanks to the heavy snow.  They had a lot of it, and the interstate was closed.

But we had a good day anyway, staying inside where it was warm and dry, and there was plenty to do.



My Mom and Sister and Niece all came along for the play date.


This was a pretty simple little invention that occupied a lot of the boys' time.


If I still had my daycare, I'd create one of these.  I still might.

Grammy and Aunt were trying to help the two year old figure out how to ride a bouncy ball.  But the ball was too big, and he couldn't touch the floor, so it didn't last long.

 But that's okay.  There were plenty of other things to do.

 




 
They have a healthy cafe there too, so we had lunch there.  I had the artichoke and feta panini with a side salad.  YUM
  
Afterward, the boys and I stopped at Barnes and Noble.  Aren't these cute backpacks?  Too girly for my boys, but so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment