"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Road Trip

 Saturday the boys and I headed out of town.  Like the umbrella?  It's the ten year old's idea to cure carsickness.  I actually think he's getting over it because he didn't have any problem even without the umbrella.

The five year old likes to wear his helmet in the car.  It helps him stay calm.

We hit snow a few times.

Including when I needed to fuel up.

It was actually pouring hail when I had to be out in it.

We made a stop at a library to pick up some audio books for the trip, and this van was parked there.

Along the interstate, there are sections of the hills cut away.  I like the swirl in this one.

And these are just straight lines, but very thin layers.

I like these rock formations.  Reminds me of the scenery in old westerns.




 We made it to Grammy's house, and the boys had fun playing with their cousin.  The five year old said the owls were having a picnic.



The best toy, at least according to the two year old - is Grammy's birthday balloon.  It's about all he's played with.

Today it's been snowing all day.  Heavy, wet snow.  I was drenched when I got into church, and it wasn't until we were back at Grammy's house that it occurred to me that we had an umbrella in the vehicle.  Oh well.  We're having a great visit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment