"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Thursday, February 2, 2012

 So I have like a bajillion toys for the daycare, and this is where they choose to play.  Under the table.  

t
I saw the cutest project on Pinterest that made a table into a playhouse - sewing the sides together to look like a little cottage.  It's been on my to-do list for a couple of months.  Problem is, my to-do list just keeps growing, and I never can seem to get done the things I have to get done.  The have-to list is growing too... as is my frustration.  I feel like I never have time to finish anything.  I'm just always starting things and never finishing them.  I counted 8 - yes EIGHT books that I have started and not finished just in the past month.  (I did manage to finish three others.)  But I really want and need to read the eight I started (all non-fiction).  And then there is homeschool.  I really need to sit down and plan the next month, but each day, I find myself running out of time before I get to it, and then winging it through the school day.  It works, but it isn't ideal.  It's like that with everything lately.  I haven't even touched my sewing machine this year yet.  That one's killing me.  Anyway, "frustrated" pretty much sums up my attitude right now.
 
 Okay, enough negativity for one post.  This little clown has kept me entertained a lot lately.

He was showing me how big his mouth is.  Yep.  Comedy run amok around here.  At least it helps me keep my sanity, so that even on days when I'm really frustrated by the fact that I'm getting nothing done, I have all these cute little reminders to be thankful for the interruptions and for the fact that my schedule is packed.  I'm thankful for every one of them and wouldn't change a thing (unless someone would invent a pause button I could push and spend an hour of complete silence working on one of these things on my list - ha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment