"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Better Pictures of the Safe

 This is how we spent our early morning.  We had to move the safe before church.  Thankfully my husband was able to borrow a big fork lift from his employer.  That made the job completely doable.

I took some better pictures of the wrap on the safe.  It's really beautiful.


 This side is a little harder to make out - but it's the Wyoming state flag.

Here's a close-up of the buffalo, with the state seal on it.

Anyway we got it moved, but not in time to make it to Sunday School.  We did get to morning worship though.  I've been thinking of all the things we can store in it - including sentimental things like a flash drive full of all our digital family pictures.  I also ordered a special receipt scanner today, which we've been wanting to get for quite awhile.  Doing taxes recently reminded me how much the scanner would pay for itself.  It's supposed to have software with it that automatically categorizes your receipts into the right file (or at least makes it easy for you to do it).  This way we can throw out all of our paper clutter and still have it saved for tax time or whenever else we might need it.  I can't tell you how excited I am to be getting rid of all my paper clutter.  That's the biggest challenge I have to staying organized.  Anyway, I think a flash drive with all that stuff will go into the safe too. It will definitely be nice to have.  Oh and I was WAY off in my fire rating.  The safe is rated for 60 minutes at 1200 degrees!

1 comment: