"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Storytime at Our House

 This is what story time often looks like at our house.  The eight year old loves to read aloud to his brothers.  And they love listening.
 This is how I originally found them today.  Can you tell that the baby spotted me?  He's waving :)
 The other day the three year old was really enjoying some chocolate ice cream.
 Dig in with all you've got!
And make sure you don't leave anything behind :)  I forgot to mention in the last post that this little man had wandered off while we were at the stream throwing rocks.  All the boys were busy skipping rocks and he just started exploring.  I saw him and followed discretely behind, just wondering where he would go.  It's fun to watch them when they don't know they're being watched ;)  Pretty soon, after he had gone about 50 feet away, he spotted me.  He yelled back to the guys, "I found Mama!"  I didn't know I was lost until then *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment