"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Wonderful Husband :)

 I have a wonderful husband :)  He plays with the kids and helps take care of them...
 And listens to all their adventures.


 He fixes and repairs things around the house  (The three year old was asking him., "Dad, what's wrong with your head?" in this picture ;)
 He studies God's Word and leads our family accordingly.
 He braves snowstorms to take the boys on a nature hike.  (My next post will be about that.)
 He's always willing to carry out my many ideas for our house.
See the racks on the sides of the cabinets above the sink?  Those are for washcloths.  You wouldn't believe how many washcloths I go through in a day with our kids plus the daycare - probably at least 15 a day.  I wanted them to be within reach of the sink, but every place I put them had a problem.  Mostly they were just adding to the clutter on the counter.  Now they have a home of their own.  And there's room for some hand towels and the baby's formula and bottles too.  Oh, and see the faucet?  That's new too.  (That was what he was working on when the three year old asked him what was wrong with his head).  It's the tallest one that reaches out the farthest into the sink that we could get for under $100.  Now the baby's bathtub fits under the faucet without having to be tipped.  Can't tell you how much simpler that has made things.  I wish we would have changed the faucet when we first moved in here five years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment