"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

11 Months

 11 months old, and time for pictures (obviously under great protest).

 I usually try to take these pictures on his actual birth number - the first.  But he was having nothing of it.  And after these pictures were taken, he promptly spit up all over the outfit, but not bad enough to change him ... just bad enough that pictures would look bad :(



 So I tried again the next day.  Better mood, but less cooperative.  I'm starting to see now why people don't continue these past the one-year mark - ha.





As you can see, all those pictures, and not a perfectly posed one in the batch.  Oh well.  We'll try this sign thing again next month, and then be done.  I'm glad I did it... even if he did eat every sign for the last few months.

I'm making good progress on my daughter's Kaleidoscope quilt. 

I have all the pieces sewn in twos, ironed and pinned together for the next round of sewing.

  Once that is done I will have half-blocks.  Then they will get pinned and sewn, add an applique circle to the center, and then be ready to sew the blocks into rows.

I've been checking into getting someone to quilt it for me and am finding that there is a great deal of difference in pricing.  I finally found someone who can do it (before August) for two cents per square inch - as opposed to the place that wanted 4 cents.  I've got to learn to do this.  It might make a pretty fun career ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment