"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October Reading

Well, I'm still not up to par with my reading.  Sure seems like I read more than this, but I guess I must not have ... or else I forgot to record something. Anyway, here's what I read - all three books.

Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah
Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst (I read this one on my Nook ... shocker, I actually used the Nook)

October stats:
Total books: 3
Total pages: 1,056
Total inches: 2 3/4

Year to date stats:
Total books: 62
Total pages: 19,058
Total inches: 74 3/4

Cutting For Stone (fiction, set in Ethiopia) and A Long Way Gone (nonfiction-memoir, set in Sierra Leone) were both book club selections, and both were amazing books - especially A Long Way Gone.  I highly recommend them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment