"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Such a Beautiful Day

 It was SO NICE today - I think we were in the 60's, which is kind of unheard of here in November.  We're in a mountain town in Wyoming, at 7,200 ft. elevation.  Normally November is COLD.  But it's been nice here since the weekend.  I had to take advantage of the weather and get the boys outside!

We had a lot of fun at the park this afternoon.  We were there nearly an hour, until the sun got low enough to be behind the trees and it started getting chilly.  I'm taking advantage of the warm weather to wash our coats, so I didn't have a jacket with me.  When it got shady, we had to head home.


There's nothing like fresh air to keep a boy healthy.

And wear the little guys out!  We got home from the park and were waiting on Daddy to get home from fishing (he had a short day of work because they had some computer training today) so we could eat.  The little man begged me for some cereal, so I got him some and a banana, and this is what happened. :)  Have you ever seen someone eat in his sleep?  That's what happened when my oven timer went off and "woke" him up - he was only awake enough to stuff more cereal in his mouth, but his eyes were closed and he was swaying back and forth.  It was pretty funny.

 Tonight the four year old had to get the legos out and build something...

Because that is what his brother was doing.

I found this box at the thrift store and knew it would probably be missing some pieces.  But, it was worth a shot.  Turns out it is missing some essential pieces (for example, it only has 3 wheels) but he's still having fun with it.  He really wants a cool set of Legos (a kit to make one particular thing) for Christmas. We got the huge tub of Legos that the four year old was playing with at a yard sale for next to nothing, so I really can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment