"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Thursday, December 5, 2013

"My" Room... Yeah Sure It Is

 This is supposed to be my room.  My sanctuary. Where I can go for peace and quiet.

So why does it seem to be everyone else's favorite room?

Did you see the post of the beautifully made bed?  This is what the 5 year old thought of it.

And the nine year old likes to "use" the treadmill...

 I woke this morning to find this - as I often do in the mornings.  At least he's just crawling onto the couch now, and not into our bed.  He is kind enough not to even wake us :)

 So, "my room"?  No such thing without a door.

But I really don't mind it that much... most of the time ;)

 Thankfully the master bathroom has a door ... and a lock!

No comments:

Post a Comment