"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Friday, December 20, 2013

The Wonder of Christmas

 I love watching little ones at Christmas.  There is just so much to explore.

Nothing is off limits here.  It's all just stuff, right?  Who needs a sensory box when you can just touch the real things.  The five year old kept sneaking up to the tree and I would hear him quietly say "touch, touch" as he went around poking each ornament.  You should have seen the surprise on his face when I said, "It's okay. You can touch it.  Just be gentle."  He was thrilled.


 We also have quite a stack of Christmas books they've been enjoying.  A lot of them are ours, but we also checked out a big stack from the library.  You can't have too many Christmas books ;)

I just love seeing my boys enjoying playing together.  It's been such a blessing to be able to stop working, and just focus on them these days.  I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment