"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

New Toys

 So the black Friday sales were good to me - for more than just the new computer.  I found a nice stainless steel trash can for $14, and I bought myself this griddle for under $10.  We tried it out last night with breakfast for dinner.  It works very well.  No more smoking up the whole kitchen while making one pancake at a time.

If I had known how much I would like cooking on a griddle I would have gotten one a long time ago.

Yum.

 I have a new hairdresser ;)  We found a little pony playdough set at the thrift store a couple weeks ago, and it had this little pink plastic comb in it.  The five year old is obsessed with the comb (and the fake scissors).

He did my hair, then his own hair...

Then the evil purple minion's hair.  I have to say that minion definitely looks like he could use a comb - lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment