"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Friday Not So Fun

So Friday I had to get my vehicle repaired, which ended up costing me about double what I had budgeted.  It all needed to be done though, so hopefully now we're good for awhile.  I had to drive 100 miles away to get it fixed.  While at the tire store, I had to question the sanity of people who would buy tires that come with a rollover warning.

The boys did pretty well entertaining themselves.  The five year old was checking out the old Donkey Kong arcade game.  I didn't give him any money - it was just the preview - but he told me, "I'm really good at this game!"  :)

We had some snacks, and we walked over to a restaurant and spent quite a bit of time there, so it wasn't too bad.

We got home just in time to pick up the ten year old from state shoot.  He was pretty happy with his shooting, but will have to wait for results.  They weren't doing awards until today, and they don't have them posted online yet.  Hopefully we will hear something tomorrow.

The t-shirt they got was pretty cool.

And the sunset just as we got home was beautiful again.



No comments:

Post a Comment