"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Men's Work :)

My sweet husband figured it was time to shovel when he got the car stuck trying to pull into the driveway. The six year old rushed out to help (he loves shoveling). When the two year old discovered all the excitement, he headed out the door with the broom.

He wanted to be in on the action ... with the rest of the boys :)

The six year old was working on burying the trash can ... until I reminded him that he is the one who has to take the garbage out each day ;)


I love watching all the boys working together - and seeing even the littlest one knowing that's where he belongs too. I may be out-numbered, and that will soon get worse, but this to me is one of the rewards of motherhood. Too sweet. :) I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment