"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Little Bit of Nature

 We're still in the crazy busyness of moving, so I don't have much to show.  I don't want to reveal home pictures until we are all settled.  And I haven't had time to do anything that isn't moving related (well, aside from the daycare, the nine year old's football practices/games and swimming lessons, carting the four year old to preschool, etc. ha).  So here are some of the few pictures I've taken lately.  Mostly I've taken pictures of things I'm trying to sell as we move.  Not real interesting for most of you.

 The sunrise was beautiful this morning.  The little boys and I headed into town a little earlier than usual and so I snapped a few pictures on the way. I never go anywhere without my camera :)




These last two were from last night.  We've sure had some interesting clouds lately - and interesting weather for that matter.  Tons of rain.  So unusual for us, especially at this time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment