"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Awesome Sunrise

 Isn't it amazing how much the colors of a sunrise can change over just a few minutes?  These pictures were all taken within 15 minutes of each other.

My morning actually got off to a rough start.  I was up early and showered and headed to town alone - my husband has the day off and so I thought I would head to town early and get some work done while I had some quiet time to myself.  We're coming up on the end of the month quickly and I need to finish moving and cleaning the old house.

I left the big Excursion for my husband to drive since all the car seats are in it.  I took his car.  All a great plan ... except that the keys to the old house (and the garage door opener) were all in the Excursion... which I didn't realize until I pulled into the driveway :(

So I had to go back out to the new house (5 miles) to get the key.  So I ended up with only a few minutes of time to work on the house before the daycare kids started coming.  On the bright side, I wouldn't have seen this awesome sunrise if I hadn't had to go back out to the new house.  So I guess it was worth it after all :)

2 comments: