"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sweet Baby Smiles :)

Pardon the messy face. These pictures were taken when he still had residue on his face from the stickers that held his oxygen tubes in place. Right after this, I gave him a bath and used baby oil to rub those sticky spots off. It worked really well. He does have quite a few scratches from trying to pull the tubing off, and is also developing a pretty bad rash - we're not sure if it's exzema or a different rash, but it is harmless enough. Just doesn't look real pretty :( But still, I got some cute smile pictures and had to post them :)

Don't you love the mohawk?


I have a lot of these wide-eyed pictures :)

Almost missed him here, but LOVE the tongue!

He was making happy faces like this...

And as soon as I snapped the picture, I got this pout.

Silly boy! He's been in a much better mood since he's been feeling better. Today he had another chest xray and we will get the results tomorrow. We're hoping the pneumonia will be all gone. Then we can go back in a week and a half and finally get his first set of shots. The doctor didn't think it was safe to do them yet, and I whole-heartedly agree. I want to make sure he's doing well before we do that. I am a little leery of shots anyway, so I was glad that he was of the opinion that we should wait too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judi! I wanted to make sure you saw that you were one of the gift card giveaway winners!!! Yay! Now I need your address so I can get your gift card to you!!
    I have to say that I see a ton of people I know on your sidebar from Ambassador. Were you a student there?

    ReplyDelete