"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time Flies

Wow. Today the ticker says 29 days to baby! This pregnancy has really gone fast. It has also been my easiest pregnancy. Can't complain about that. I'm praying the delivery will be the easiest one as well ;) though maybe not the fastest ... we do have to drive 77 miles through a mountain canyon, with no services between here and there - including no cell phone coverage. It does make me feel like I need to get my backside in gear with the sewing though. I still need to make a diaper bag, and nursing cover. Other projects can wait, but those two at least will need to be done asap.

On another note, I am happy to report that I succeeded in reading the New Testament in 30 days. Actually, I did it in 25 day! It wasn't nearly as hard as I expected it to be. Now I'm working on doing the Old Testament in 60 days. I'm not sure how that will work out, given the fact that a baby is coming in the middle of those 60 days, which I'm sure will slow me down. It's hard to read when you're too tired to keep your eyes open - ha. We'll see how that goes. Nursing does provide a lot of solitary, quiet reading time though, so it could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment