"Lo, Children Are An Heritage of the LORD: and the Fruit of the Womb is His Reward" - Psalm 127:3

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

One Month...

Where does the time go? I can't believe the baby is a month old already. We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and he now weighs 10 pounds 10 ounces and is 22 inches long. That's a gain of 13 ounces in 15 days since our last appointment! Yeah!

We're starting to get some really good smiles :D We have been getting little ones every now and again, but recently he's started smiling when I talk to him, and it seems like he really means it :) I love it when a new baby starts smiling!

Of course, it's not always easy to capture those smiles on camera!

Sometime in the past month or so I saw on another blog the idea of taking pictures on every month birthday, with cards saying how old the baby was. (I saw the idea here). I think this is a great idea, and I *intend* to do that each month.

This is not as easy of an assignment as you might think...

Hopefully I'll remember to do it every month. With a birthday on the 1st, it should be a little easier to remember (I hope)!

And what post would be complete without a picture of the goofy 2 year old, and the 7 year old who somehow manages to get at least his head into most pictures at our house? Believe it or not the 2 year old was not posing for the camera - I just happened to get a shot of him clowning around.

No comments:

Post a Comment